Main screen #
Top left – Legend #
Show time range for color coded strike activity age used on map
- Grid baseline e. g. “Grid: 10km”
- Europe, North America, Asia, …
- Local, for limited local area
- Not given for Global data
- Count threshold setting
- Not displayed for inactive threshold
- E. g. “# > 5” for a threshold of 5
- Only raster areas with strike counts greater or equalt to the threshold are displayed
Tap for quick settings:
Top right – Menu / History #
- Open menu (on devices without menu button)
- Browser through history
- Time step can be changed in the settings.
- Can be used to browse through the last 24 hours of ligthning activity.
Bottom left – Alarm radar #
- Shows activity by distance for the current location
- lightning data
- known location
- realtime mode
- Tap to center map around location
- Long press to open bigger version of Alarm radar
Bottom right – Histogram #
- Shows the development of strike rate over the given time period (for the data region)
- Tap to zoom out on region
Open Detailed App settings
Open the alarm radar:
Color coding of last strike activity is shown according to the legend information.
Application log #
Show dialog with internal app application log. Can be used for immediate debugging. Creates an Email to send in the application log to get help.
Change log #
Show dialog containing recent app features by version number
Show a dialog with app related information.
Map usage #
- Double tap to zoom in
- Pinch to zoom
- Slide to move
- Long press to select location for manual location mode